MRP 1090 incl. of All Taxes
Net Content: 500 ml
RPC Sanjeevani Amrit is made up with Sea Buckthorn Fruits Pulp .Sea buckthorn Is a golden-orange berry commonly considered as "Super fruit" It grows wild in the high altitudes of the Himalayas Contains numerous bioactive compounds along with essential lipids, folic acid, tocopherols, phenols, flavonoids, tannins, and antioxidants etc Contains plethora of vital minerals Has a complete profile of Essential Fatty Acids, including Omega 3, 6 & 9 Is a Rich source of the rare Omega 7 fatty acid, a rare and vital component from plant source Contains Lipids and water soluble vitamins like A, E, B1, B2, B6, C etc along with several amino acids . Country of Origin: India
• Sea Buckthorn Fruits Pulp
Direction of use - 25-30 ml. twice a day for adults or as directed by the physician, not to be used by pregnant women, lactating mothers or less than 8 years children
Storage - Store in a cool dry place, away from direct sunlight. Close the lid tightly after each use.
• It is naturally full of antioxidants, which help protect your body against aging and illnesses like cancer and heart disease.
• Its antioxidant may help reduce heart disease risk factors, including blood clots, blood pressure, and blood cholesterol levels.
• It helps to reduce blood sugar levels by increasing insulin secretion and insulin sensitivity.
• It helps to stimulate skin regeneration, helping wounds heal more quickly.
• It helps to protect your body against infections.